Hi everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful week. Today I am going to share a cookie recipe with you all that is so yummy and easy to make! My best friend April made these cookies for me for my bridal shower all those years ago, and I had to get the recipe from her to share with all of you! This is a great recipe to make if you have kids also; Allie had so much fun helping me cut these out into heart shapes.
What you need:
-1 box of strawberry flavored cake mix
-1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
-1 cup white chocolate chips
-flour and cookie cutter
1. Soften the butter in a microwaveable bowl.
2. Add the eggs to the butter and stir together.
3. Slowly add cake mix while stirring; make sure you get all of the lumps out.
4. Add the white chocolate chips in and stir all together.
5. Put some flour down and put the mixture on top. Flour your hands and start flattening it out. Take your cookie cutter and cut out as many hearts as you can.
6. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 min.
This recipe will make about 50 cookies!
ENJOY! Happy Valentine’s Day!